The Agile Coach will possess knowledge and experience in focusing primarily on training the teams to write good user stories; prioritization of the work based on business value and handling of the tasks by the team; and placing substantial efforts on team member role training, time-boxing and providing strong metrics for all players.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in creating and implementing an agile culture utilizing agile methodologies and frameworks.
- At least five years of active experience (in equivalent roles of software developer, scrum master or project manager, and/or Agile Coach) with agile software development in the last ten years.
- At least three years of agile coaching experience in the last seven years.
- Experience customizing project governance to take advantage of agile principles in context of an existing organizational culture
- At least three years of experience developing, estimating work efforts to implement user stories consistent with agile practices and methodologies and status reporting models for large technology implementation efforts.
- Experience in scaled agile project that leveraged multiple teams.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com