- 3+ years of IT Business analyst experiences
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to document complex business processes and handle all types of client requests
- Effective project management skills and ability to solve critical problems
- Strong analytical abilities and an ability to communicate clearly and precisely with end-users, developers, and other IT teams
- Ability to work under time constraints and consistently meet deliverable expectations.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Experience with call center technologies is a plus!
- Experience in Access, Excel (Advanced), Vision, and MS Project.
- Experience working for/with government agencies.
- Understanding of electronic document management concepts.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Experience in Windows environments is preferred.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Ability to analyze system resource usage and constraints.
- Recognizes problems, develops recommendations and solutions within the assigned specialty.
- Works independently and follows through on assignments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com