- At least (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years, providing Change Readiness consulting services.
- At least five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years, in each of the following categories:
- Using industry-standard and best practices for organizational change management.
- Producing change management artifacts, graphics, materials, and communication.
- Collaborating with existing project and organizational change management teams and efforts to ensure and strengthen the consistency.
- Supporting the design, development, and delivery of impact analyses needs assessments, and change readiness assessments.
- Collaborating with existing project and organizational training teams and efforts to ensure and strengthen the consistency.
- Collaborating with business customers to guide progress towards system adoption.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT from an accredited or government-sanctioned college/university.
Desirable Technical Qualifications:
- Participation in the transition management for the implementation of a public retirement project over the last ten (10) years of similar scope as is outlined in Exhibit A, Statement of Work.
- Knowledge of the following business functions/frameworks:
- a) Pension Administration
- b) Information Technology
- c) California State Government
- d) Project Management Body of Knowledge
- e) Prosci ADKAR Change Readiness Model
- f) Adult learning principles and instructional design models, including ADDIE
- Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with public agency employee staff and leadership.
- Experience in the creation of effective communication materials and skill at developing communication messages targeted to specific stakeholder groups.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org