- At least (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years, providing Change Readiness consulting services.
- At least five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years, in each of the following categories:
- Using industry-standard and best practices for organizational change management.
- Producing change management artifacts, graphics, materials and communication
- Collaborating with existing project and organizational change management teams and efforts to ensure and strengthen consistency.
- Supporting the design, development and delivery of impact analyses, needs assessments and change readiness assessments.
- Collaborating with existing project and organizational training teams and efforts to ensure and strengthen consistency.
- Collaborating with business customers to guide progress towards system adoption.
It is desirable for the proposed project personnel to have the following listed experience, knowledge, skills and abilities as evidenced by Attachment II, Proposed Project Person Skill Summary Sheet and resume:
- Participation in the transition management for the implementation of a public retirement project over the last ten (10) years of similar scope as is outlined in Exhibit A, Statement of Work.
- Knowledge of the following business functions/frameworks:
a) Pension Administration
b) Information Technology
c) California State Government
d) Project Management Body of Knowledge
e) Prosci ADKAR Change Readiness Model
f) Adult learning principles and instructional design models, including ADDIE
- Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with public agency employee staff and leadership.
- Experience in the creation of effective communication materials and skill at developing communication messages targeted to specific stakeholder groups.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org