Master/Bachelor/Ass. Degree in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv.
Minimum experience required:
Bachelors/Associate in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv. + 2 yrs exp for a junior position. Masters in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv. or Bachelors in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv. + 5 yrs of exp for a senior position.
Pay rate: $75462.00/year for Bachelors/Ass. + 2 yrs exp, $139818.00/year for Bachelors + 5 yrs exp, $96907.00/year for Masters + 2 yrs exp (OES industry standards)
As a Computer Programmer/Software Developer, the employee will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Provide Data and technology support necessary to meet BI-related business objectives, including customer service, performance management, and risk analytical needs; and support retirement and health research portions of the enterprise.
- Work with Data integration team to develop, maintain data transformation processes using Oracle Data Integrator to load and transform data into BI start schema/data warehouse.
- Work with the Data integration team to configure ODI and automate processes. Document processes and develop system diagrams.
- Translate data requirements into technical specifications and validate the data warehouse meets specified requirements.
- Install, configure and maintain OBIEE Reports, Metadata, configuration files, customizations, and security in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Environment. Identify and resolve bugs, issues in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c software and validated the app, reports, dashboards.
- Develop report metamodeling, including logically grouping business element functions inform of conformed dimensions and hierarchies, measures, and data security rules.
- Design, development and implement dashboards, metrics, and scorecards using OBIEE. Provide functional administration for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition environments.
- Improve long-term ability to provide increasingly complex analytics in support of the company’s mission and vision.
- Attend project, staff, and management meetings as required.
Travel required: 0 to 25%
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com