- Four (4) years of experience within the last six (6) years performing hands on ServiceNow configuration management database.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years performing security assets scanning and discovery using one of the solutions: Qualys, Rapid7 or Tenable.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years performing all the following:
- Network security operations, design, installation, administration, upgrades, monitoring, implementation, integration operation.
- TCP/IP networks, network hardware (e.g., such as Firewalls, DMZs, load balancers) and protocols.
- Advanced connectivity concepts such as networking protocols and packet sniffers, VLANs, advanced Windows administration skills, SQL knowledge.
- Scripting and programing using VB, Python, PowerShell, Java or similar
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years performing all the following:
- Integration of different devices/applications/databases/operating systems.
- Planning, designing, implementing, optimizing, and operating security solutions.
- System Architecture.
- Integration and Database architecture.
- Systems integration utilizing available APIs.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (3) years performing the following:
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Endpoint security configuration management
- Ten (10) years of experience in an Information Technology focused role with at least two (2) years in information security.
- Must have one of the following: CISSP, ServiceNow Certification, ITIL Foundations, ICFS, Change Management, or ISAC Cyber Security certification. Proof of certification must be submitted with resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com