- At least five (5) years within the last eight (8) years of experience programming in a Natural/ADABAS development environment.
- At least five (5) years of experience designing, developing, debugging, and supporting complex data conversion processes using SQL Server.
- At least five (5) years of experience demonstrating understanding of SDLC methodologies specific to requirements elicitation and analysis, analyzing business processes, business process modeling, preparing business use cases, logical data modeling, and design reports.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
- Experience with a Natural Construct technical environment.
- Experience with the conversion of data from ADABAS to SQL Server.
- Experience with and knowledge of Job Control Language (JCL).
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience working as a Natural developer in a pension or financial system.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org