- At least ten (10) years of working experience in Information Technology or Information System (IT or IS) fields with most experiences in the area of data management, database development/administration, or data quality assurance such as data cleansing/reconciliation, data validation, data conversion/migration for large complex software systems.
- At least eight (8) years of experience performing data migration efforts including analysis, cleansing, conversion, verification and validation to ensure data quality and consistency.
- At least six (6) years of experience working with Microsoft products / tools such as SQL Server versions 2008, 2012 and 2016.
- At least five (5) years of experience analysing functional and non-functional requirements and translating them into technical requirements for data management and data quality assurance purposes.
- At least five (5) years of experience overseeing data cleansing and validation portions of entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure data quality and timely defect resolution(s).
- Must have a Bachelor degree or higher in computer science/engineering or comparable technical training/education from a government accredited/sanctioned college or university.
- Five (5) years or more of experience working as a Database Administrator (DBA) on SQL Server.
- Experience with Pension Administration System data conversion with a strong preference for Pension Products and Solutions. Previous experience with CalSTRS specific Pension Solution System and in depth knowledge of the Pension Product that is currently being configured and customised for CalSTRS is desirable.
- Two (2) years or more of Experience working with legacy mainframe applications; and using requirements as well as defect management tools such as JAMA.
- Two (2) years or more of Experience in Microsoft Visual Basic.Net and Microsoft Excel for reporting data conversion statistics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com