- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years designing, developing, and implementing Application Programming Interfaces using Service Oriented Architecture for data exchange in the Microsoft .NET Framework platform.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing and implementing automated secured file-transfer workflows using packaged application libraries or assemblies in a programming model.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing and implementing web applications using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years integrating a claims-aware security platform in an application using the Microsoft .NET Framework for authentication and authorization.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years working with a multi-disciplinary team of individuals belonging to different functional domains for gathering and implementing data integration requirements.
- One (1) year of experience of application development using the ASP.NET Core Blazor web development framework.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years of data integration application development using the C# language.
The Consultant shall perform all of the following:
- Participate in interviews of SMEs and technical experts belonging to each stakeholder agencies associated with the Victim Restitution Collection and Distribution program.
- Assist in the evaluation and solutions for target business processes and new workflows to implement the FIS-driven model for the distribution of Restitution collections to crime victims.
- Establish development environment and familiarize with existing production environment architecture.
- Assist ISAB Program Manager in selecting suitable security model in the data integration between ISAB Hub and FIS system.
- Evaluate and implement directives that apply to the planned use case to conform with LA County CISO standards.
- Assist in the procurement and application of any necessary digital certificates for secured data transfers.
- Develop a network solution that will permit an efficient and secured connection between ISAB Hub and FIS system endpoints.
- Assist in the creation of test plans and execution of such plans in the staging environment.
- Participate in eventual infrastructure and hardware-related updates as recommended by ISD Shared Services group.
- Collaborate with FIS developers and business analysts for an agreement on data structures that meet both ISAB Hub and FIS entity and hierarchy requirements.
- Help identify, document, and address processing gaps in the latest Restitution workflow model.
- Provide technical advisory services to application development teams belonging to other agencies associated with the Victim Restitution program.
- Expand functionalities of existing Hub Portal web application being used by stakeholders for tracking restitution transactions.
- Coordinate/plan with participating agencies to organize and facilitate training sessions if they become necessary.
- Conduct prototyping sessions with stakeholders to identify possible gaps in the solutions that are going to be introduced.
- Create detailed production implementation plans and rollback procedures for any go-live event.
- Participate in the post-production monitoring to ensure proper execution of built modules for the new restitution model
- Provide ongoing post-production maintenance and support services to address day-to-day technical operation needs and issues.
Participate in periodic project and technical status meetings.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org