This work will require lifting, moving, disconnecting/reconnecting PCs and peripherals, installing software, imaging PCs, utilization of Active Directory tools, Microsoft SCCM, etc.
The candidate should have experience with the following:
- Install, configure, and deploy Windows 10 desktop and laptop PCs.
- Install and troubleshoot software and PC peripherals such as printers, scanners, etc.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2016 and newer versions.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM OSD process to image PCs.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills, planning & record keeping, and ability to use MS Excel and asset management systems.
- A valid California Driver’s License.
- Analyze and resolve hardware, software, and application problems for networked and stand-alone computer systems and networked resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com