DESCRIPTION OF WORK/DUTIES:
- Implement and support deployment of Cisco Umbrella to all County Departments workstations.
- Deploy Cisco Umbrella for all County servers in AWS and Azure.
- Learn the ins and outs of supporting the Umbrella platform running 24×7.
- Respond to user support requests, diagnose and provide solutions to technical issues.
- Research issues while maintaining communication with end-users.
- Solve problems accurately and find alternative solutions to resolve obstacles.
- Develop playbooks to optimize the Umbrella SaaS platform.
- Create and maintain Umbrella configuration following best practice as advised by vendor, Cisco.
- Test new releases of Umbrella prior to deploying it to the County.
- Write custom scripts to automate processes as needed.
- Remain organized, be detail-oriented and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with project team members to meet timelines and goals.
- Contribute to project documentation and diagrams including quality assurance and ticket and bug management.
- Perform knowledge transfer to team members within the project section.
- Deliver presentations and provide progress updates to managers and staff.
- Provide as needed after hours support at the discretion of the SD-SAS Section manager.
- Prioritize and work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Review daily Umbrella reports and resolve any issues to increase security posture.
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested.
The Consultant must meet all the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years performing hands on Cisco Umbrella administration.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years performing security events analysis and remediation.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years working with all the following:
– TCP/IP networking.
– Network support.
– VPN connectivity.
– Wireless Internet Access
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years performing all the following:
– DNS Security in an organization with over 5000 users.
– Planning, designing, implementing, optimizing, and operating network security solutions.
– Cloud Security support.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (3) years performing all the following:
– Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
– Endpoint Security and Advance Threat Protection.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years monitoring security events in complex network environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org