To help migrate from Documentum to a centralized cloud-based document management system.
- Export documents and selected metadata from current Documentum repository to the secondary system.
- A subset of all the images (several million million) will need to be exported.
- A listing containing indefinable metadata will be provided by during the discovery session
- Some mapping of the image metadata will be required.
- The process shall be able to keep track of the status of extracted document and start and stop the process at will.
- If the extraction process is stopped for some reason, once the process is started, it should pick up where it was stopped last time.
- The extraction process should be able to track and export any new documents added to the system.
- The image export process shall be done in four phases. The initial data export will contain less than 5K images, to be completed within 30 days. The second and third export phases will be scheduled during the phase 1.
- Build or modify custom WSDL (Web Service Definition Language) for the system.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years in data migration from Documentum platform to a third-party platform.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years in developing and implementing web services using XML and Java for applications to update the Documentum repository and/or send and retrieve contents and metadata to the Documentum repository.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years in working with the Documentum platform and tools such as the Documentum Administrator, D2, WDK, Business Process Manager, Documentum Object Model, Documentum Composer/Documentum Application Builder, xPlore, IDS, DFC, DQL, web services, and API’s.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com