Mandatory Technical Qualifications:
- At least ten (10) years of working experience in the Information Technology or Information System (IT/IS) fields with extensive experience in the positions such as BI&DW project manager/director, BI&DW business lead, BI&DW technical lead, BI&DW implementation lead, and enterprise data analytics lead.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in project management, project governance, project quality assurance, project delivery management, project stakeholder management, project vendor management, etc.
- At least five (5) years of experience with large organizations leading and hands-on in the technical implementation of BI&DW solutions for a wide variety of complex business processes and data including analytic platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, Amazon Redshift, and Azure Analysis Services.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with large organizations performing coordination and collaboration with business directors and/or executives in enterprise-wide IT projects or systems.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
Desirable Technical Qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of experience in agile project management, agile development, especially in enterprise agile framework (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework).
- At least three (3) years of hands-on experience in custom application development including data query and analytic.
- Excellent communication skills including oral presentation and written reporting.
- Impeccable work ethics and pursuit excellent work attitude.
- Good knowledge and skills in cloud computing, cloud-native services (e.g. AWS RDS, Amazon Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse, Google Cloud Data Warehouse).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com