- Seven (7) years of experience within the last ten (10) years as a Data Center Manager in the management of technology operations, multi-site data centres and operations staff with the following skills:
- Data center power, cooling, network, structured cabling, server and storage infrastructure;
- Critical systems, including power, fire, and safety;
- Electrical and mechanical design, maintenance, and problem resolution;
- Managing complex mission critical IT projects;
- Ability to collaborate with partners and suppliers across multiple disciplines.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years working in technical, hands-on environments and leveraging technology to manage and grow IT environments.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years in planning, establishing, and managing complex storage systems.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years designing and implementing Disaster Recovery and backup strategies.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years Energy & Environmental Design and Green Building Technologies.
- One (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years working in the development of Nlyte applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com