- Strong UX skills, particularly for mobile.
- Experience with creating search-centric applications – using SolR, ElasticSearch.
- GIS/Spatial development experience – more than just address points on Google Maps. Use of Google Maps API, ESRI API.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment environments.
- Experience with cloud-based application development, deployment and operations.
- Work with other division developers to promote geospatial solutions and embed GIS functionality improving customer workflows where it makes sense.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com