- Working knowledge of day-to-day operations of Call Manager such as adds, moves, and changes such as add new phones, name changes, and other phone-related Call Manager administration.
- Ability to make changes to voice mailboxes in Unity Connection such as changed names, importing from LDAP, resetting passwords, and other Unity-related tasks.
- Ability to add or change contact center agents in Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE, not UCCX).
- UCCE contact center and/or Call Studio/CVP IVR scripting is desirable.
- Able to manage TSR ticketing that involves adding or deactivating call center agents.
- Experience working with Jabber
- Experience with Cisco’s Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P) services
- Experience with WebEx administration and maintenance
- Experience deploying Jabber, IM&P, and/or WebEx is highly desirable.
This position will provide a backup for the daily administration of Callmanager, Calabrio, and Contact Center environments and further VoIP and/or network duties as directed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org