Required Technical Skills and Experience
- Extensive, recent experience with a distributed source control system, preferably Git
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with SQL Server development, including intermediate to advanced skill in Transact SQL
- Understands Single Page Application Architecture.
- Performs with distinction as a well-rounded software developer
- Develops new features in a complex, object oriented, multi-tier or Web applications
- Able to work with modern security authentication managers and protocols such as SAML / OAuth / Certificate Authorization.
- Translate business requirements and established architectural patterns into detailed designs.
- Develops enhancements and support services on existing code and understands the customer business process to troubleshoot reported problems.
- Performs all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proficient at gathering, documenting, and clarifying software requirements
- Able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a quality software product on time and on budget
- Possesses clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a positive, can-do attitude
- Possesses a high regard for customer satisfaction
- Maintains excellent reliability and attendance habits
- Willing to work on site in downtown Sacramento, but remote work possible due to COVID-19 related State recommendations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org