The Client is looking for a highly technical business analyst to join the Atlassian support team. Atlassian tools are used to support the countywide IT Service Desk, asset management, project portfolio management, project management, documentation, test management, source control, and custom build processes. The Atlassian suite is used to automate workflows and tasks in the organization around all the core business needs to be described above. This position will work with the existing Atlassian lead to perform tasks such as system upgrades and testing, developing new workflows and automation tasks, creating new reports, responding to system issues reported by users, and general system maintenance.
The ideal candidate person will have experience:
- Administering the Atlassian suite, customizing vended products
- Scripting to automate tasks in vended products, preferably Groovy
- Reporting with analytics tools such as EasyBI, PowerBI, SSRS
- Gathering customer requirements and implementing those requirements in a vended solution.
- Managing projects on time and on budget.
- Using project management tools such as MS Project
- Using GIT
- Creating Jira solutions, including custom fields, forms, workflows, and security
- Creating custom Jira service desks
The ideal candidate will also have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to learn new products quickly
- A strong work ethic, able to work individually and in a small team
- The ability to think creatively and explore multiple solutions
- High regard for customer satisfaction
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent reliability and attendance habits
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com