- Equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with major course work in project management, judicial administration, business administration, and/or criminal law.
- Proven track record leading, organizing, and coordinating multiple work activities.
- Proven track record in delivering on-time, on-budget projects with a high degree of user satisfaction and quality.
- Experienced with the principles and techniques of project management including the ability to develop and track complex project plans, manage risks, manage scope and manage resources.
- Experienced with agile project management methodologies.
- Experienced with the principles of full life cycle systems design and development.
- Experienced with the principles and techniques of program design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Experienced with the principles and techniques of systems implementation including conversion, data reconciliation, user training, and documentation.
- Experienced at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of digital government and digital government strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
- Ability to build coalitions among the various stakeholders using excellent conflict resolution skills, where needed.
- Ability to manage complex relationships among stakeholders on a project which has significant executive oversight.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and the ability to break down complex ideas into manageable pieces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences, including creating and presenting executive summaries to steering committees and other executive-level leadership.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including SharePoint, Word, Excel, Project, and Visio.
- Proven track record leading judicial branch initiatives
- Recent experience within government agencies or public bodies with projects of a similar type.
- Experience in user research and data analysis.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide program management for the Human Resources SharePoint project.
- Develop and communicate the project vision and implementation of the project roadmap.
- Developing a robust SharePoint site that will utilize the Microsoft Office 365 features and function as a main hub for the HR office.
- Work with the individual units within Human Resources to develop and publish their SharePoint sites.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, and work review; organize and assign work, set priorities, and follow up to ensure coordination and completion of assigned work to the respective unit contact.
- Facilitate issue resolution and escalate issues that cannot be resolved.
- Manage scope, resources, schedule, and expectations to establish and maintain detailed project schedules.
- Provide guidance and input to management through each project stage.
- Apply forward-thinking design and development principles to product and/or services development, delivery, and program management, such as lean startup, user-centered design, and agile development.
- Manage complex relationships, such as multiple internal partners, significant executive oversight, and multiple distinct user groups.
- Analyze and scope the technical and policy requirements needed to develop the SharePoint site.
- Communicate project activities, performance, and status.
- Ensure the project is delivered on schedule and in scope.
- Present and deliver a final report, including research findings and recommendations.
- Provide expertise, input, and recommendations for business processes, research, and design services, as needed.
- Monthly status report.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
Education: Equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with major course work in project management, judicial administration, business administration, and/or criminal law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org