- Minimum five years of experience with IT project management
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Projects, Primavera, or any comparable project management tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- PMP Certified is required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Assess project risks and issues and provide a solution where applicable
- Ability to manage day-to-day aspects of IT operation projects with regard to scope, schedule, resources, and budget
- Demonstrated skill in coordinating logistics for project activities
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including project schedules, status reports, presentations, resource plans, meeting schedules, and notes
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support and coordination to Oracle ERP Cloud migration project and teams.
- Assist the Harbor Department’s IT Project Manager in planning, analyzing, and budget management.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including project schedules, status reports, presentations, resource plans, meeting schedules, and notes.
- The document, monitor, and track process improvement tasks throughout the project.
- Organize and facilitate periodic stakeholders, status meetings, i.e., weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly meetings.
- Organize and coordinate technical and functional training at specified times during the implementation, according to the Project Timeline Plan, draft and support communication efforts as needed.
- Work with System Integrator Project Manager to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Other as-needed related project administrative tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org