- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes. baAt least four (4) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated communication skills while acting in a lead capacity. (For example, post-mortems/lessons learned, breaking down complex analytics, facilitating technical meetings).
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with Linux/UNIX operating systems (command line, maintenance, configuration)
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with information technology research, analytics, and providing implementation recommendations.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with common enterprise technologies (LDAP, TCP/IP, Layer 4-7 protocols, DNS).
- A minimum of two (2) years SIEM (or equivalent) experience (log/report analysis).
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using Rapid 7, Nexpos, and/or Nessus.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with automation and RunBooks like Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, and/or Demisto.
- Three (3) or more years of knowledge and experience of security regulations and compliance mandates such as NIST and FedRamp.
- One (1) or more years of experience using Tanium.
- One (1) or more years of experience programming and/or scripting using Bash, Python, Java and/or Power Shell.
- One (1) or more years of experience in log analytics and infrastructure using ELK Stack.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com