The Client hosts a number of critical enterprise applications on a mainframe system including the Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS). The client is looking to bring on new application development staff as staff members near retirement but is still available for cross-training. This position requires the candidate to be in the office with limited remote work options.
- Design, build, test, implement, and maintain software applications using OS/VS Cobol with Report Writer, SoftwareAG Natural/ADABAS, and JCL in a zOS 2.3 Environment.
- Ability to develop/maintain online and batch functions.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of TSO, Panvalet, COMPLETE, and FileAid
- Excellent analytical skills required to review existing code and provide feedback regarding current functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com