- At least five (5) years of full-stack systems design, development, and testing experience.
- At least three (3) years performing the design and development of .NET C# framework-based applications.
- At least two (2) years performing web applications/API design and development.
- At least two (2) years performing as a Lead role or with expert ability in the design and development of n-tier enterprise systems.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
- Certification: Possession of Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) App Builder certificate.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with VSTS and/or TFS 2015+ projects and source control.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with Microsoft’s Entity Framework 5.0+
- One (1) or more years of experience with .NET Core (systems must be in production).
- Two (2) or more years of experience in designing software applications (such as with Unified Modeling Language or similar tools/concepts).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with project team members (managers, testers, product owners, and subject matter experts) throughout the project execution and controlling processes.
- Conducting, documenting, and delivering work item analysis, time and effort estimates, and progress reports for the implementation of system features.
- Performing all aspects of technical systems and application analysis, design, development, unit testing, and implementation of n-tier solutions, including thin client software, mobile apps, web applications, Web APIs, and services.
- Collaborate with systems analysts and testers throughout System Test and UAT phases.
- Architect data models and data layer structure and develop associated database schemas.
- Use source control and workload management software systems (TFS/VSTS) to check-in and checkout code, and associate git transactions with project management work items, deliverables, defects, and service requests.
- Documenting system and application designs, code, and unit-level test scripts.
- Ensuring State security requirements are addressed and satisfied throughout all design and development efforts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org