- Design, build, test, and implement web applications primarily using Microsoft Visual Studio (C# .Net).
- Design data structures and data access technologies using Microsoft SQL Server database(s).
- Develop, maintain and support web views, particularly relevant is: Angular framework.
- Excellent analytical skills required to review and support existing code, as well as upgrading applications from older technologies/languages
- Report writing experience is a plus, we use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to interact with business analysts, and customers to clarify business requirements, coordinate testing, and generally maintain good working relationships with the customers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com