The client is seeking to obtain the services of a consultant to provide operational support and best practices for Countywide Cisco Cloud Email Security (CCES) managed by Cybersecurity Governance and Operations (CGO).
- Be responsible for CES migration and deployment projects, email communications for over 100K County users.
- Train and mentor staff and users in policy deployments, troubleshooting, tuning, investigating phishing emails as well as training technical operational staff engaged in the support and maintenance of CCES.
- Work with users in other County departments and use various tools to analyze and resolve issues in the CCES
- Provide technology-related documents such as operating procedures/guidelines, operational runbooks, incident reports, and technology standards for the Cybersecurity Operations Division
- Provide operational support for CCES and on-premises appliances including system configuration issues and daily health checks.
- Handle all aspects of alerts, security mitigation, and deployments, and review and investigate the root cause of issues with email delivery and work with vendors on support cases.
- Investigate potentially malicious email traffic and communicate with appropriate teams and staff.
- Analyze business and technical requests, and find workable solutions and documents.
- Work with team to enhance email security and delivery success.
- Implement configuration changes on CES and on-premises appliances.
- Work with internal and external customers to investigate issues, find resolutions,s and documents.
- Investigate and analyze phishing email messages and determine what, if any, actions are necessary.
- Participate in meetings and workshops, communicate configuration requirements, and provide current environmental information and documentation.
- Provide knowledge transfer and/or training to LA County staff members or delegated administrators.
- Provide after-hours or weekend support on an as-needed basis.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with Domain Name Service (DNS), MX, A, TXT, PTR records, and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMPT).
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with utilizing SPF, DKIM, DMARC standards to enhance email security and delivery.
- Three (3) years of experience in the last five (5) years supporting, configuring, and managing Cisco Cloud Email Security.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with reading and interpreting email headers.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with email blacklisting and reputation rating work.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years in developing formal information technology-related documents such as operating procedures/guidelines, incident reports, runbooks, technology standards, and knowledge base articles.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years in knowledge transfer and training lower-level technical staff, developing clear and concise technical documentation such as procedures, Visio diagrams, and system support documents, and experience with using Microsoft PowerPoint or similar tools.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org