- Minimum three years of Oracle EBS application development and support experience.
- Minimum three years of experience working with Oracle Cloud ERP application.
- Experience of ERP or Cloud Data Conversion processes inbound and outbound interfaces, integration using Oracle SOA, BI Publisher, PaaS Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) experience.
- Experience integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions, and creating applications using FBDI, ADFDI, Oracle ERP Cloud SOAP/REST API, and ADF).
- Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development Certified is preferred.
- Knowledge in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, security, authentication, backup, and recovery.
- Ability to develop/test scenarios and test scripts, create custom reports and troubleshoot functional issues within Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS.
- Experience with creating technical documentation and providing knowledge transfer to IT staff.
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP Cloud (Financials, Project Financial Management, Procurement) and experience in reporting (BI, OTBI, FRS, Smart View, Essbase).
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12.1.3.
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, XML Publisher, SQL Loader, JDeveloper, Java, Unix scripting.
- Knowledge of application architecture, data conversion, interface design, and relational databases.
- Linux OS experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following: Oracle EBS Financials, Projects, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets.
- Experience with integration to/from Oracle E-Business Suite and external systems.
- In-depth Knowledge of Application’s Architecture and the underlying File System Structure on the Oracle Application Tier, Database Tier including OTBI reporting VO objects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple language for a non-technical audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Harbor Department IT staff and the implementation team to migrate EBS functions to Oracle ERP Cloud: participate, evaluate, and provide feedback in the analysis, design, development, configuration, documentation, testing, performance studies, and implementation of mission-critical processes and integrations.
- Work with the implementation team to develop a technical strategy for data conversion across all applications, as well as data conversion specific to the application modules.
- Review and validate the proposed solution by the System Integrator for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets and best practices, in line with the Department’s business requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development Certified is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com