- 12 years of experience in program or project management.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in supervision or oversight of IT related programs or projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems, Business, or other related discipline.
- Master’s degree and/or Project Management certification is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Program Manager is the contractor’s manager for the Contract and serves as the single point of contact for the Master Contractor with the State regarding the Contract.
- Performs overall management for Contract support operations. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all Contract activities, projects, and support activities, including those of subcontractors.
- Oversees the development of or develops work breakdown structures, charts, tables, graphs, major milestone calendars and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems and making recommendations.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communications skills. Establishes and alters corporate management structure to direct effective and efficient Contract support activities.
- Must be capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the Master Contractor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org