- General Experience:
- Project management experience and experience supervising technical staff.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference for key project and program management experience).
- Working knowledge of enterprise IT architecture, systems integration and data interfaces and data governance.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles, stakeholder engagement and management and performance evaluation process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all organizational levels.
- Well organized and the ability to organize others to accomplish goals within prescribed timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships between business units to support a singular mission.
- Specialized Experience:
- Experience, within the past five years, managing integrated, enterprise-wide, cloud-based platforms, allowing multiple business lines or units across a business enterprise to integrate, share and manage data and from a single, shared data repository location.
- Proven proposal writing experience.
- Demonstrated success managing stakeholders’ enterprise-wide across diverse business units.
Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
Master’s degree; or current Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and at least one of the following: 1) current PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), current Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Developer (CSD), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) or equivalent certification.
Other certifications include Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DaD), and Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org