- Must have project management experience initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and/or closing processes within the last six (2) years. Experience working with a similar organization in size and scope as CalPERS.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience involved in health contract changes, evaluation, and implementation; evaluation and of health plan benefit changes; facilitation of vendor conferences.
- Must possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (please provide a copy along with resume).
- Must have a minimum of five (3) years of business analysis experience working on health contract changes or business-related projects; at least three (3) years of experience must have been in a Lead capacity with a high level of responsibility on a project (Project Management).
- Must have at least two (2) or more years of experience in the management of Health Benefits Solicitations and actively support all Project Management Services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org