Experience (minimum 5 years in the following):
- Enterprise Project Management experience with an emphasis on Mainframe modernization projects.
- Project experience with state or local government projects
- Experience with digital Property Tax systems from both a Tax Collector and an Assessor perspective
- Knowledge of converting Mainframe code to .Net language and Mainframe databases to SQL Server
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Proficiency with presenting regular status reports directly to executive leadership
- PMP Certified
Responsible for the following:
- Assisting County Project Management staff and an independent vendor in the execution of a mainframe modernization project to re-platform the County’s Property Information Management System into a .Net environment.
- Provide input during the design and architecture phases of the conversion project.
- Assist the county in review, testing, and acceptance tasks.
- Provide regular updates and status reports to executive staff and elected officials.
The Client will not accept any applications of applicants with less than five years’ experience in Project Management on Mainframe modernization projects. PMP Certification in good standing is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org