- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from an accredited university (copy of degree must be provided) or at least ten (10) years of code deployment and environment support in multi-staged environments that include user acceptance, performance, pre-production, and disaster recovery environments.
- At least thirty-six (36) consecutive months of hands-on release management and/or environment support experience in large enterprise system environments and/or Government Pension environments like CalSTRS demonstrating the following:
o Facilitated change management relationships between the Change and Release management team and technical production operations and development teams.
o Operated at an advisory level, consistently interacting with IT and line-of-business senior management to improve Release management processes.
- At least 3 years of experience in the last ten (10) years demonstrating working across various technical platforms—Applications Middleware, and Infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server to manage releases.
- Experience developing and executing rollback and recovery mechanisms for deployments in one or more large projects during the last 3 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from an accredited university.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
- Knowledge of business functions performed by pension organizations similar to CalSTRS, including but not limited to:
o Pension Administration
o Public Retirement Benefits
o Information Technology
- Familiarity with the Sagitec solution known as Neospin and previous experience working on a Neospin implementation.
- Experience with pension industry commercial off the shelf (COTS) products required for transformation project success, with a preference for knowledge with the Neospin framework.
- Experience coordinating with remote data centers and disaster recovery sites.
- Experience planning and coordinating performance testing activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical staff and other project managers.
- Ability to develop detailed technical project schedules.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org