- For this engagement, the contractor must provide a minimum of one (1) Senior Application Developer, one (1) Project Manager, and one (1) Senior Database Administrator. The contractor may propose additional staff resources.
- Each proposed individual is not required to meet every minimum qualification. Collectively, the proposed team must meet all requirements below. However, each proposed staff person must meet at least one minimum qualification.
- Five (5) years of experience developing web applications in Microsoft.NET VB.
- Four (4) years of experience in the use of design patterns, and system component interoperability.
- Four (4) years performing database administration with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Four (4) years of experience in data modeling and database design.
- Four (4) years of experience in system administration using Windows Server.
- Three (3) years of experience in system reliability engineering and operations in high availability, mission-critical production data center environments.
- Four (4) years of experience using standard project management practices and the Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBoK]).
- Two (2) years of experience with California State government requirements for information technology system development and support.
- At least two (2) references must be provided detailing the experience of each individual. Please use “Attachment 3 – Customer/Client Reference Form” included in this RFO.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of experience in grant management life-cycle system design and requirement definition.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com