At least seven (7) years of experience, within the last ten (10) years, working as a Business Analyst with large organizations, leading or participating in the technical implementation of software, systems, and/or applications automating complex business processes, performing tasks including:
- Assessment of analysis scope and tasks
- Planning business analysis tasks
- Elicitation, definitions, and documentation of various business, user, and system requirements
- Analysis for business process improvement, application design, and workflow automation
- Modeling and documenting functional designs
- Modeling and documenting business processes
- Leading and working within cross-functional teams that include business subject matter experts, application architects, developers, and testers
At least seven (7) years of experience, within the last ten (10) years, producing business analysis artifacts such as (CalSTRS may request related work samples during Phase 4, Interviews of the Comparison Process.)
- Business requirements and business rules
- Functional requirements and/or functional specifications
- Non-functional requirements
- Stakeholder requests
- User interface design specifications
- Interface specifications
- Process flow diagrams
- As-is/To-be Business process documents
- Traceability matrices
At least three (3) years of experience using Application Lifecycle Management tools such as HP ALM, Rational Requisite Pro, or Jama to document functional and non-functional requirements, design specifications, test cases, and defects, and provide full traceability for projects.
- Participation in the maintenance and operations of complex Information Technology systems over the last ten (10) years of similar scope as outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Three (3) or more years of experience on a technology software/application project that included infrastructure, network, and hardware/software components, and followed a formal system development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the business functions performed by pension organizations similar to CalSTRS, including but not limited to:
- Pension Administration
- Public Retirement Benefits
- Information Technology
- Experience working as a Business Analyst leading or participating in the technical implementation of pension/retirement-related software development projects.
- Familiarity with the Sagitec solution, known as Neospin, and previous experience working on a Neospin implementation.
- Experience with pension industry commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products required for transformation project success, with a preference for knowledge with the Neospin framework.
- Experience in coordinating with stakeholders of other government agencies and third-party administrators.
- Three (3) or more years coordinating multiple stakeholders and business units.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited or government-sanctioned college/university. CalSTRS may request a copy of the degree during Phase 4, Interviews of the Comparison Process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org