- At least seven (7) years of experience, within the last ten (10) years performing design, development, and implementation of distributed, enterprise scalable Microsoft .NET web applications and Microsoft WCF services running on Windows servers using Microsoft C# .NET in support of a large scale Pension, Financial, or similar type organization.
- At least five (5) years of experience integrating modern n-tier enterprise applications with mainframe legacy systems.
- At least two (2) years of experience using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Experience using Microsoft Web API & Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with Angular.js or Knockout.js.
- Experience using HTML5, Bootstrap, and Telerik Kendo UI Framework for responsive GUI development with particular emphasis on designing for mobile clients.
- Ability to create technical specifications, functional requirements, design models, test plans, user documentation, or other SDLC artifacts as needed.
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills; ability to mentor development staff to work effectively with established design patterns leveraging shared services, a robust library of base classes, &available utilities.
- Demonstrated sound analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to logically approach a problem and document the findings.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies, particularly Agile/SCRUM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com