The proposed candidate must have 5 years of experience building complex .NET web applications, functions, API Service, workflow, and SQL queries with T-SQL/PL SQL and stored procedures.
Experience in the following area(s) is required:
- 3 years of ASP.NET/MVC
- 5 years of C# Programming
- 5 years of Web services REST API or SOAP
- 3 years of Angular
- 3 years of Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012 or higher database.
- 3 years of .NET Core
3 years in the following areas is preferred:
- Oracle 11g database or higher and PL SQL programming
- PostgreSQL database version 9 or higher
- Scripting Languages (Typescript, and Node.js)
- SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services (SSRS and SSIS)
- Microservices architecture
- Cloud hosting and deployment (Azure or AWS)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The proposed candidate must have a BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for a degree on a year-for-year basis.
The Senior .NET Developer further provides expertise in determining the strategic technical direction for project initiatives; must possess effective communication skills to work with other developers, IT teams, and business sponsors. Presentation skills are required to provide demos and effective knowledge transfer of the project implementation to targeted audiences.
1) Effectively complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; troubleshooting development and production support issues across multiple environments and platforms;
2) Lead the system design and development methodologies and toolset to deliver a modernized web-based system application;
3) Perform unit, integration, and load testing of complex websites, systems integration, and applications interfaces;
4) Lead role in the design and implementation of databases architecture, as well as expert management of data loads and data quality assurance;
5) Gather customer software requirements and proposed the best software solution and technologies to address business needs;
6) Lead role in establishing and implementing consistent standards, practices, and procedures that will facilitate a high-quality application delivery to district users;
7) Effectively work with project management, leadership, and business users to provide time estimates, schedules for projects and any change revisions, communicating regularly with department management and functional users on project requirements, activities, and status;
8) Participate in application design strategy and team code review meetings;
9) Provide mentoring as lead to other team members as needed;
10) Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of all facets of the system application for team members and develop user guides and assistance tools to end-users.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org