- Nine (9) years of experience in a computer-related field.
- Seven (7) years of progressive experience in planning, designing, implementation, and analyzing data or telecommunications networks. Must have experience with network analysis/management tools and techniques and be familiar with Personal Computers (PCs) in a client/server environment. Must be familiar with IT technology and long distance and local carrier management.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Certification: Network Engineer Certification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of large data communications or telecommunications networks.
- Plans and monitors the installation of communications circuits. Manage and monitor local area networks and associated equipment (e.g., bridges, routers, modem pools, and gateways).
- Conducts short and long-term plan to meet c communications requirements. Responsible for the design and implementation of LANs/WANs using hub switching and router technology.
- Performs hardware/software analyses to provide comparative data of performance characteristics and suitability within the existing systems environment.
- Prepares tradeoff studies and evaluations for vendor equipment.
- Generates network monitoring/performance report, for LAN/WAN utilization studies.
- Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved system availability and performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com