- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming. At least four (4) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Installing, maintaining, and administering Microsoft SQL Server2012+.
- Designing and implementing data extract using Replication, Stored Procedures, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Stored procedures creation, debugging, optimization, and database performance tuning and monitoring.
- Maintaining the database structure to support the software development life cycle (SDLC) phases.
- Data warehouse concepts and architecture.
- Producing requirements documents, systems architecture and interfaces, data model diagrams, configuration management documents, and procedural manuals.
- Additional years with mandatory qualifications.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in supporting enterprise solutions within the health care and/or correctional environment.
- Experience providing guidance to people with various skill levels.
- Experience with organizational change management.
- Experience with Idera Monitoring Suite.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com