- Senior Project Manager Consultant must meet the following minimum mandatory qualifications, skills, and experience and provide copies of degree(s) and certification(s). This is a full-time dedicated role. A minimum of ten years of broad, extensive, and increasingly responsible experience applying PM principles, methods, techniques, and tools to projects. At least five years of that experience must have been as a senior project manager or project director of one or more large and complex projects. Large and complex project experience is defined as experience implementing a system that includes a public-facing portal having at least one million system users and a project cost of at least $15 million ($15,000,000).
- A minimum of three years of consulting experience for a project worth at least $50 million ($50,000,000).
- A minimum of five years of experience performing in a Technical Lead or Project Manager role on projects with government agencies.
- Experience working with executive leadership team providing project status and communication.
- At least four years working on projects requiring Organizational Change Management to be incorporated as a part of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com