Master/Bachelor/Ass. in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv.
Minimum experience required:
Bachelors/Associate in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv. + 2 yrs exp for a junior position. Masters in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv. or Bachelors in CS/IT/Engg/Science or Equiv. + 5 yrs of exp for a senior position.
Java Script, HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, AngularJS, Linux, UNIX, Performance Analytics.
As a ServiceNow Developer/Admin, the employee will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Assist with the planning, strategy, and implementation of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices
- Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Analyze IT governance structures, and identify recommendations for enhancements based on ITSM best practices
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as ITIL process advocate to design, develop and implement ITIL processes with the platform of customers choice
- Facilitate client workshops and conduct interviews to drive stakeholder consensus on requirements and solutions
- To identify process improvement areas and drive CSI projects
- Pro-actively manage risks and stakeholder expectations
- Proficient in the technologies support SACM; Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling, specifically ServiceNow
- Expert in Configuration Management processes
- Experience with defining and interpreting data models and querying SQL databases.
- Familiar with infrastructure technologies that are used to deliver services from a Data Center
- Able to work with and coordinate data collection across the data center and workplace service towers
- SACM Expert in IT Asset Management process & operational delivery
- Expert in Configuration Management process & operational delivery
- Experienced with how vendor and contracts data must be related to each other and assets within a CMDB
- Proficient in the operations of software inventory and compliance including industry best practices
- Experienced in license modeling, determining liability calculations, reconciling entitlement with deployment data, optimizing license, and determining the usage/ compliance state
- Experienced in the Software Asset Management / Software License Compliance management processes, including industry best practices
- Experienced in driving financial improvement through Service Asset management
Travel required: 0 to 25%
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org