- Provide Client with subject matter expertise on industry standards and best practices related to the database-driven website solution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT from an accredited or government-sanctioned college/university.
- Attend all project related meetings as an active participant.
- Be present on-site for project activities pertinent to the role for the duration of the project.
- Collaborate effectively with the DTD staff impacted by the project deliverables (Application Development Unit, Server Unit, Network Unit)
- Develop a working understanding of the core business issues confronting CDFW, and a familiarity with the specialized terms and jargon used throughout the MFDE project.
- Adhere to Client software development and database standards.
- Mentor Client project team members and other Contractor team members (where applicable).
- Create system documentation to support the knowledge transfer- to the DTD staff.
- Adhere to processes and procedures as outlined in the Project Management Plan.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com