- Minimum five (5) years’ experience developing reports and dashboards using business intelligence reporting tools (such as Microsoft Power BI).
- Minimum five (5) years’ design and coding experience using SQL Server version 2008 or higher.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps.
- Data Analysis Techniques.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT from an accredited or government-sanctioned college/university.
- Utilize best practices in the development of reports.
- Provide input to Business Analyst in their understanding of technical issues related to application functionality.
- Develop and implement reports and dashboards to meet project requirements.
- Manage and fix defects.
- Diagnose and fix production issues.
- Keep tasks and progress updated in the Azure DevOps Tool (a different tool may be proposed by the consultant).
- Attend all project related meetings as an active participant.
- Be present on-site for project activities pertinent to the role for the duration of the project.
- Collaborate effectively with the DTD staff impacted by the project deliverables (Application Development Unit, Server Unit, Network Unit)
- Develop a working understanding of the core business issues confronting CDFW, and a familiarity with the specialized terms and jargon used throughout the MFDE project.
- Adhere to Client software development and database standards.
- Mentor Client project team members and other Contractor team members (where applicable).
- Create system documentation to support the knowledge transfer- to the DTD staff.
- Adhere to processes and procedures as outlined in the Project Management Plan.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org