- Client is looking for someone with in depth knowledge of Microsoft Project Server environments and data structures.
- The Client requires professional services to support upgrading our current 2013 environment to 2019 as well as migrating our SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) reports to the 2019 environment. In addition, we would like ongoing support for our SSRS reports as needed.
- The Client is not looking for an onsite contractor, we desire someone that can be available for ad hoc questions, requests and support on an occasional basis. At this time, the Client is planning to complete the Microsoft Project Server upgrade to 2019 but would like assistance migrating the SSRS reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Project Server
- Understanding of Microsoft Project Server data structures
- 5+ years experience with SSRS and reporting from the Microsoft Project Server environment
- Experience migrating SSRS reports from Microsoft Project Server 2013 to 2019
- Experience in creating and editing SQL stored procedures
- Experience with Capital Improvement Projects and other types of government funding
- Experience with reporting project budgets, funding, staffing and other resources
Network Engineering Consultant – Senior Tech Lead
- The Technical Lead will develop reference models of the enterprise and maintain the information in the IT repository;
- determine the gaps between the current and the target architecture and develop plans for transitioning to target architecture;
- define the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture; identify opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies;
- promote and educate customers and stakeholders on the use and value of the enterprise architecture;
- provide enterprise architecture guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams; document the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques;
- ensure technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation and reviews; evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction and other outcomes;
- coordinate and conduct governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture;
- and ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture.
- Perform configuration, troubleshooting, and support remote deployment of Aruba
- CX-OS based switching/routing systems.
- Perform configuration, troubleshooting, and support remote deployment of Aruba wireless systems.
- Perform evaluation, architecting, implementation, and configuration efforts on Aruba Clearpass, Airwave, Mobility Controllers, and Wireless Controllers (WLC).
- Evaluate configurations against vendors best practices.
- Provide technology training to EIS Infrastructure staff as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery, creating preventative measures to deploy in the enterprise.
- Perform capacity planning and application analysis for network performance and sizing.
- Plan, design, and implement changes necessary to control traffic type and volume by means of network prioritization.
- Conduct analysis, prepare reports, and work on project implementation. May serve as technical liaison with vendors.
- Coordinate with external WAN vendor to perform changes to circuits
- Create and maintain support documentation and technical drawings of the enterprise network infrastructure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org