Roles & Responsibilities:
Programming & Technical
- Research, design and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes and/or sitemap documents.
- Ability to create procedures from specifications.
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements.
- Architecting, designing, building, and implementing scalable Microsoft Azure solutions within a hybrid cloud environment.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of systems, applications, websites, and other custom programming tasks as applicable.
- Ability to perform backend/database programming.
- Preparing test data and test programs for error checking.
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation and overall quality assurance of projects.
- Networking fundamentals
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
Leadership & Management
- Manage and mentor a team of programmers.
- Review requests (tasks) and provide time estimates.
- Attend management and end-user meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by Technology Project Manager.
- Azure DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
- Agile Software Development
- Code versioning/Version control using GIT
- Solution architect specializing in cloud-based application modernization; data services; and infrastructure technologies.
- Data scientist/engineer skills to design data models that address unique business issues, ensure efficient data accessibility, and secure data resources.
- Microservices/Serverless development.
- Database programming using SQL (SQL Server/Oracle).
- Familiarity with various libraries (Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.) and Frameworks (Angular, Node.JS, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org