The Senior Application Developer (contract programmer) will perform all the following duties:
1. Develop, test and implement .Net code for mission critical applications based on industry best practices.
2. Develop test and implement supporting MS SQL Server Queries, Views and Stored Procedures based on industry best practices
3. Install, configure, test, and implement new releases and patches of .NET software, APIs, and other components.
4. Analyze and resolve errors and reported problems. Coordinate fixes with the Internal Services Department (ISD) programming staff and the Office of the Assessor’s customer department staff.
5. Provide weekly status reports to task supervisor on assigned tasks.
6. Document all .Net programs, SQL Queries/Stored Procedures, and all related processes and procedures performed.
7. Transfer all programming codes, scripting, and knowledge to the Office of the Assessor staff.
8. Follow industry best standards in handling source and version control.
1. One (1) year of experience within the last (5) years with .NET framework 4.6+ and .NET core 2.0 or greater with the following skills:
c. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015/2019
d. Windows Server 2012/2014/2016
e. RESTFUL Web Services
f. JQuery/JQuery UI/Bootstrap
2. Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years as an Application DBA and Developer in SQL Server 2008 R2 with the following skills:
a. Developing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning
b. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
c. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
d. Backups and Restores
e. Database security
f. MS SQL 2014
3. One (1) year of experience within the last five (5) years using APIs.
4. One (1) year of experience within the last five (5) years in implementing application and system security including SSL certificates (HTTPS), SFTP, Encryption and role-based security.
5. One (1) year of experience within the last five (5) years using Agile Development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org