For supporting the Development and Maintenance programs. As a software developer, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with the project manager, application owner and resource manager; working on an agile development team to organize work, develop, test, and deploy code.
These positions require senior software engineer capabilities, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, work within an agile development team, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 5+ years experience programming complex computer systems using current JAVA, this includes using relevant IDE tools such as Eclipse
- 3+ years experience programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- 5+ years experience programming in projects using current Spring framework.
- 5+ years experience programming in projects using Hibernate framework.
- 6+ years experience participating as a programmer within an Agile development environment
- 5+ years experience programming with Log4j, and Junit
- 5+ years experience in tools JIRA, GIT and Maven
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com