- Recommend, integrate, install, configure, upgrade/update, and maintain computer system operating software and application software.
- Integrate, install, configure and upgrade admistrative utilities, and diagnostic tools.
- Monitor diagnose analyse and resolve computer system hardware and software problems.
- Contact and consult with software vendors for upgrades and fixes to problems.
- Perform software evaluations.
- Perform business and technical needs analysis to determine the scope of software products to evaluate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage one’s time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Four (4) years of increasing responsibility/ experience configuring, installing, upgrading, maintaining, diagnosing, analysing and resolving problems relating to computer and/or network software systems.
- Experience with Infor ERP is preferred.
- 5+ years of coding experience in high-level structured programming languages.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org