- At least seven (7) years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- At least three (3) years as Technical expert in IT organization.
- Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
- Provides technical input into the most complex and high impact IT decisions.
- Accountable for the most complex enterprise-wide applications and issues, translating highly complex concepts for peers and customers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions, and features.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with a project team.
- Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing, and debugging programs.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com