The Consultant shall perform all of the following:
- Create robust data extract, transfer, and load processes that can handle terabytes of data throughput for the scope of work.
- Develop & implement Talend Data Fabric for data integration, quality, and governance.
- Provide expertise in Talend Administrator Center (TAC) server administration.
- Develop Oracle database objects for the scope of work.
- Recommend Infrastructure design – understanding of underlying hardware and software that supports Database and Talend.
- Conduct performance tuning/analysis/optimization of reports and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Provide knowledge transfer, serve as a technical expert.
- Train County technical teams.
- Provide functional and technical specifications, as well as other required documentation.
- Participate and collaborate in business requirement meetings, provide reports and updates as directed by the PM.
- Develop artifacts such as flow charts, process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, and others.
- Ensure proper testing and quality control processes are established, implemented, and followed to enable high data integrity, volumes, and frequency.
- Ensure database compliance and security both on-prem and on the cloud.
- Develop and maintain operational documentation for ongoing maintenance.
- Meet monthly, weekly, or as requested with the assigned County PM to review progress.
- Provide weekly status reports, on-demand Ad hoc reports, and project plans.
The Consultant must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Engineering field from an accredited university. Copies must be provided if called for an interview.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years using Talend and developing and implementing Talend tools and technologies, including Version 6.5 or greater.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years in architecting and implementing ETL processes.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years of SQL & PL/SQL programming and developing Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and online Analytical Processing (OLAP) objects.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing BI solutions using On-prem and Cloud technologies.
- One (1) year experience within the last three (3) years developing and implementing Talend Data Catalog / Data Lineage.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years working with Oracle 12c and 18c databases.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years working with AWS or Microsoft Azure, or Oracle cloud technologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org