- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in systems development, analysis, programming, or testing.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in systems development, analysis, programming, or testing of IT solutions.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in front-end web development tools, techniques, and methods for IT user-facing interfaces in the following programming languages or tools. Experience must have been obtained within the last five (5) years.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in back-end web development applications, open-source web programming languages and frameworks, emerging technologies and trends, and best development practices in one or more of the following tools. Experience must have been obtained within the last seven (7) years.
- Feathers JS
- Docker MS SQL
- Azure DevOps
- Micro Services
- The Consultant shall possess Enterprise Architecture knowledge or experience.
- The Consultant shall possess experience in a lead capacity.
- The Consultant shall possess a demonstrated knowledge in standards to support complex business analysis, solution selection, systems design, and application integration.
- The Consultant shall possess a demonstrated ability to produce roadmaps enabling the planning for short and long-term business goals.
- The Consultant shall possess a demonstrated ability to analyze security aspects of IT solutions and provide guidance on best practices.
- The Consultant shall possess the knowledge and experience utilizing the California Project Management Framework (CA-PMF).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review technical solution designs and architecture to meet business growth and direction.
- Educate CDCR staff on emerging technologies.
- Service as a subject matter expert bridging the gap between legacy development or operation teams and working toward a shared culture and vision arming developers with the best tools and methodologies.
- Develop product portfolio roadmap for legacy systems.
- Communicate with cross-divisional staff at both teams and executive levels to understand performance measurement objectives.
- Participate in product demonstrations applying functional and technical expertise to support new complex IT solution implementations.
- Determine gaps between current and target architecture and develop plans for transitioning legacy systems to target architecture or frameworks.
- Participate in CDCR meetings and discussions relating to enterprise architecture and frameworks.
- Formal and informal meeting notes and documentation.
- Requirements/use case notes and documentation.
- Working Session notes and documentation.
- Presentations as required.
- General communication notes and documents.
- System requirement specifications or stories as directed.
- Technical design documentations/as-built specification.
Education: Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field from an accredited college or university. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com