- At least 5 years of experience in project management.
- At least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
- Certification: Master’s degree and/or Project Management certification is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager is assigned the management of a specific project and the work performed under assigned Task Orders.
- Performs day-to-day management of the project, identifies issues, and risks and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project.
- Acts as a facilitator between a State agency and IT contractor. Is responsible for ensuring that work performed under TOs is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget.
- Identifies critical paths, tasks, dates, testing, and acceptance criteria.
- Provides solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels).
- Monitors issues and provides resolutions for up-to-date status reports.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communications skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org